The following information outlines the admission process for any of the programs within Cornerstone Schools.
- An on site private tour of the facilities. Call (770) 205-6860 (Infants to Pre-K), (770) 205-8202 (K-12), or email us at [email protected].
- Submit application with registration fee.
- Optional: candidate attends school for a day (shadowing other students)
- Upon acceptance submit deposit (when applicable)
Acceptance Criteria includes:
- Program availability
- Candidate's academic standing
- Fitting our program to your child’s needs.
Cornerstone Schools welcomes students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, and religious affiliation.
For more information, or to schedule a private tour of the school,
please call 770-205-6860 (Infants to Pre-K), 770-205-8202 (K-12), or email us at [email protected]